Zivtech, founded in 2008, is a Philadelphia web design and web development shop. Our sweet spot is open source software programming. Zivtech works with healthcare, pharmaceuticals, education, publishing, government, startups, and nonprofits. Zivtech partners with leading digital companies, including Acquia, to deliver reliable websites and web applications to organizations worldwide. The Hebrew term “ziv” translates to the light that comes from a candle: radiance, beauty, and seeing something new. Zivtech illuminates technology.
Zivtech has a fast paced work environment full of talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects.
Our ideal candidate is someone who understands the importance of organization, has a passion for numbers, and has extraordinary communication skills. This role could lead to growth opportunities within the company based on job performance and area of interest.
Please note that this is a full-time, on-site position.
- General office management: awareness of the comings and goings of the office, calendar management, receiving deliveries, front door attendance, interview coordination, grocery and supply ordering.
- Office Maintenance: manage the office cleaning, keep all elements of the office clean, organized and labeled.
- Financial Assistance: Invoicing with PM team, supporting bookkeepers with accounts payable and receivable.
- Event and Travel Planning: in-house meet-ups, team events, conference travel, and accommodations.
- Meal Planning: weekly catered lunches.
- New Hire and Current Employee support: onboarding documentation & compliance, equipment assignment, benefits administration, PTO tracking.
- IT Support: the first line of IT support and troubleshooting.
- Office Paperwork: credit card receipts, office finance tracking, budget tracking, personnel files, upkeep of operations files.
- Errand running as needed.
- Previous experience in an administrative/support role.
- Meticulously organized and proactive.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Mac OSX Operations, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite. (Experience with Adobe Systems a plus)
- A can-do attitude and willingness to embrace that even the smallest tasks contribute to the workflow of the office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of personalities.
- Creative and flexible.
Benefits for full-time, permanent staff, include:
- Twenty days paid vacation.
- Additional paid time-off for all federal holidays.
- Two weeks paid maternity/paternity leave.
- Comprehensive life, dental, and health insurance.
- Tax-Free transit allowance.
- An open and casual work environment.
- Access to a fully stocked refrigerator and kitchen.
We’re expecting to hire quickly for this position. To apply for this job please include the following:
- A CV or resume.
- A cover letter, or a paragraph or two about why we should hire you. Please include the names and contact info for 3 professional references in the cover letter.
- A piece of writing (in words or code) that you feel conveys your writing skills.
- Your LinkedIn address (it’s a free service, so even if you don’t have an account yet, you should sign up for one before you send us your application).
- Other social networking links that you think can help make your case for you (such as Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr).
And please NO RECRUITERS. NO CALLS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, cis/transgender status, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.